This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Material on this site created by the Sustainable Oregon Schools Initiative is offered under the Creative Commons License.
- You may..
- Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- Remix — to adapt the work
- Under these conditions
- Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
Some of the reports and articles on this site may contain copyrighted material whose use may not have been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. SSC is making this material available to readers in an effort to advance the understanding of different issues related to sustainability in schools. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of the copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
If you wish to use such copyrighted material for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’ you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.